Subject: H.E. Kai Mykkänen Speaker Invitation: 24th World LNG Summit & Awards, 9-12 December 2024 | Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Berlin
From: "Dom Coyne" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tanya Crossick" <[email-masked]>, "Max Kallmeier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 13:06:20 +0300

Dear Secretariat of the Ministry

I hope this finds you well.

As a critical voice within the global energy sector, it is with great 
pleasure that we invite the honourable minister to attend and speak at the 
<https://www.worldlngsummit.com/> World LNG Summit & Awards 2024, taking 
place on 9th-12th December 2024 at the Adlon Kempinski Hotel Berlin, 
Germany.

The formal invitation is attached. If you have any questions or would like 
to arrange a brief call to discuss the details further, please let me know 
the most convenient day/time for a call.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Dom Coyne

Conference Producer

+442081546057

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>